MacWhispers removes its Forums/Comments

Discussion in 'Mac Scene' started by BigJayhawk, Jun 26, 2003.

1. macrumors regular

Jan 8, 2003
    New Jersey
    MANY POSTS expressed to MacWhispers that they should not continue to rant that the G-5 Powerbooks ABSOLUTELY WOULD BE READY for WWDC regardless of whatever everyone else says. Given that many, many rumors that were posted on MacWhispers over the past months have turned out to be COMPLETELY FALSE -- if not completely FABRICATED, they should have listened.

After the WWDC announcements, many of comments got downright NASTY. (I posted some critical recommendations to back off a bit BEFORE Monday's announcements, but the posts AFTER the Announcements were VERY HARSH.)

I did not read through all of the criticism before MacWhispers pulled the plug on the system but from what I saw there was NOT A PEEP from MacWhispers (Jack) and then the comments disappeared altogether. Maybe MacWhispers can shed some more light (hopefully with all due humility) on what happened.
  2. macrumors 68030

Dec 27, 2002
    Alameda, CA
    Let me get this straight... you actually want to read *more* from MacWhispers? Six months of lies haven't been enough for you?

Please, God, no.
  3. thread starter macrumors regular

Jan 8, 2003
    New Jersey
    Just wondering how many complete misses it will take to hear a few simple words of humility.

Even arn admits when he misses a call and we all know that he's the MacRumors God! :D
  4. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

May 19, 2002
    At least he's immodest...[​IMG]
    Edit ---

Where is he?

Did he jump into a hole and hide?
  5. macrumors 6502

Jul 17, 2002
    whisper to my hand

Would anybody here like to buy a slightly used MacTable?