Macworld Boston: You Going?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by jaw04005, May 23, 2004.

1. macrumors 601

jaw04005

Is anyone even attending Macworld Boston? The list of exhibitors is not very exciting, not even Adobe is going to be present. Quark, Harmon Kardon, and Xerox are the headliners---Kinda sad really.

2. macrumors P6

wdlove

3. macrumors regular

zulgand04

Im going, only because i got 2 free pass'. i wish i had a chance to go when apple was a part of it, now that i am going no more apple pressence :(

-Neal

4. macrumors member

replacement expo

Since my annual trip to MacWorld NY is no longer possible, and Boston is just too far, I've picked a different expo.

DV Expo East is the same week as MacWorld Boston, and is located at the Javits Center in NYC. Oh, and unlike MacWorld, Apple will be exhibiting at DV Expo East.

5. macrumors 68000

tjwett

XEROX?! No way! Oh man, I am SO there. I've been hearing whispers of some exciting things on the horizon for toner, and photocopying altogether.

:rolleyes:

6. macrumors P6

wdlove

I have no intention of attending the NY Expo. Don't want to give them the satisfaction. I will be making a statement by avoiding the NY site. Apple might listen if that place is boycotted.

7. macrumors G3

Counterfit

I'll be volunteering at the BMAC booth :D

8. macrumors P6

wdlove

Maybe we will see you there. We keep saying that we are going to attend one of your meetings. Now my wife says that she wants to wait at meet up with you guys at the Expo! :)