macworld fallout

Discussion in 'iMac' started by iancapable, Jan 10, 2007.

1. iancapable macrumors 6502

iancapable

So, now that we heard about the upcoming iPhone etc officially, what happened to mac updates like: The c2d mini, iLife 07, new iWork, potential mac pro update?

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

...you mean, rumored mac updates? We had no conformation that those updates would take place, so you can't be too dissapointed because they didn't. But I gotta admit I was hoping for more than the iPhone and Apple TV

3. Cybix macrumors 6502a

Cybix

yet another macworld 'what about this product thread'... :rolleyes:

mac updates will come silently i reckon..

4. valdore macrumors 65816

valdore

I gather we won't know a bloody thing about product updates until the merchandise is in the back of all the apple stores. And of course those fun filled early mornings of continuously clicking the browser's refresh button on apple's website.

5. iancapable thread starter macrumors 6502

iancapable

Yes... :( I've been suffering months of torture! Each time I get enough savings to get a new one something happens (the last time it happened I found out that when I was living with my mother, she didn't pay council tax for 6 months! And I GOT A SUMMONS AND HAD TO PAY!)

I was gonna buy this month, but I think I might have to wait (hence why I was so looking forward to mac announcments at MWSF)

6. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Considering those products are used for filler when there is nothing else to announce, they will probably just get a press conference of their own -- or likely in the case of the Mac Pro, a simple press release the day they ship.

I can see Apple shifting back to simple press releases for speed bumps and simple hardware updates.

Leopard should get a nice press conference of its own or be tagged to a show during April.

7. iancapable thread starter macrumors 6502

iancapable

You reckon April for 10.5? Wicked! I'm waiting, I'm learning patients, maybe I should hold out for it. Lets see what announcements are made then!