Macworld Keynote 2007: Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'MacRumors.com News Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jan 9, 2007.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

We've posted high resolution versions of the images that were posted to the MacRumorsLive stream:

• Intro
    • Apple TV
    • iPhone 1
    • iPhone 2
    • iPhone 3
    • Conclusion

A transcript and keynote photos from our live coverage are still available. We will be continuing to post more news/photos from Macworld.

2. macrumors 68040

Grimace

Thanks for being awesome!! (Macrumors and Apple) :p

the keynote coverage was amazing. The best MR has done in my memory. the pics were really great too! I'm surprised you were allowed to take photos...

3. macrumors 6502

Very Cool, Thanks. I can't wait to watch the Keynote tonite, this was a big one!

4. macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

why do I not see the keynote anywhere to watch?

5. macrumors 6502a

KindredMAC

Thank you guys sooooo much!
    This year's COVERAGE rocked, even though the keynote tanked.

Arn- Do you guys need donations? For all your work and everything you guys provide us, you deserve help if you ever need it.

Thank you again!

The addition of pics was an awesome surprise this year! It made it so I didn't have to wait for Apple.com's traffic to die down just to see what was released.

6. macrumors 68000

Loge

Great coverage! Disappointing keynote.

7. macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

why can I not find the link to this keynote anywhere? I dont see it under Apple's site

8. macrumors 6502a

not up yet

9. macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

oh ok, about to say, I thought I was somehow missing it.

10. macrumors G3

bigandy

it'll be a few hours yet, and will be hit so hard it won't be very easy to view all in one go for a day or three. :rolleyes:

11. macrumors 6502

This is where it will be once it goes live:
    http://www.apple.com/iphone/keynote/

12. macrumors 6502a

The Keynote 2007 speech was great, and it pretty much was what I expected. However, no "Leopard" OS? Cinema Displays? No "but wait, there's something more"??? I was [somewhat] disappointed.

13. macrumors regular

Great coverage, great keynote! Leopard is not everything!

14. macrumors 6502a

Sabenth

Fantastic work guys yet again pics were great

15. macrumors 601

Westside guy

VERY big news for specific groups... but I'm not a Cingular customer, and unless I can put streaming TV onto Apple TV I won't be buying one of those either. We'll see what El Gato does now.

I strongly suspect we'll be seeing wide-screen iPods in the reasonably near future. Apple doesn't like to step on its major announcements with "minor" ones. :)

16. macrumors regular

i think with all the additions they made today, Paramount, AppleTV, and iPhone, a "one more thing" wasn't really needed

17. macrumors 6502a

Hmmm

Like the coverage. Being my first time viewing the Key Note I was disappointed because it was just one hour. I dont know if this event was the biggest or not. I thought they would talk about other thing, didnt they say more information would be revealed about new Mac OS X on San Francisco?

I think the hype got me thinking more from this, overall fun. The Apple TV is a great piece of device.

18. macrumors 603

Multimedia

One Of The Most Pathetic SteveNotes EVER

Unbelieveably elitist nonsense. :confused: :eek: :mad: :(

Two hours on January 9 to see what we could do on Cingular - a network many of us HATE and will never switch to - more than 6 months into the future for $600 + $2400 over a two year plan.

For $3k I'll buy another 8 core Mac Pro thank you very much.

"This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained."

I.E. our reality distortion field may be disrupted by your reality in 6 months.

19. macrumors newbie

I agree completely. There were no Macrumors, only Applerumors. The keynote sucked arse. I really wanted to see some Leopard, or mac stuff. I hope this switch of emphasis doesn't comprimise the future of macs.

20. macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

yea, i figured if it was at 9am, by almost 2pm it would have been up :D

ty for the link :cool:

21. macrumors 68020

I just hope we're not as disappointed when we finally find out Leopard's "Top Secret" features.

Great job on the coverage today.

22. macrumors 65816

digitalbiker

I agree 100%. This was the worst keynote I can remember in the company history.

If Apple wants to tout a friggin phone, do it at CES like everyone else is doing this week.

MacWorld is for Macs. Besides this friggin phone is not available until June (6 months away!!). So you mean to tell me, Apple has nothing else, along the lines of new Mac Pros, Minis, Towers, iMacs, Leopard, iLife, iWork, FCP, etc. etc. nothing more mac related than a friggin phone to highlight.

What a bust! I am interested in computers and software not face grease and fingerprint collectors. GAWD!!

Cell coverage in my area doesn't reach the house. GAWD!!

I bought my first Apple computer in 1979 from APPLE COMPUTER. NOT APPLE INC.

23. macrumors 603

Rocketman

Welcome to the NEW "Apple, Inc."

Macs wil see real news in March/April 2007 as we all know. I guess THAT will be the real Macworld :)

iPhone does indeed rock hard for its now niche market. How much will service really be? $60 a month?

Rocketman

24. macrumors member

lorien

Thanks Macumors!

Just want to say many thanks to Arn and the MacRumors team for excellent coverage of the keynote. You rock!!! :)

Pity the keynote had nothing to do with macs :(

25. macrumors 68030

slughead

I was getting sick of seeing "Macs" at the Macworld anyway.

No news on BluRay, no 8 core Mac Pro, no feature bumps on the iMacs or laptops...

No leopard news either.

Jobs said this was to be the best one ever? What the hell am I going to do with an overpriced telephone which only works on a sh*t network (which I have to pay for 2 years)? Will it interface with my $300 Apple TV which doesn't even record shows? Outstanding.

At least the iPod's screen got brighter (pinch me, please, I'm doubled over in awe).

Great way to kick off 30 years: "WE HAVE STOPPED MAKING COMPUTERS! HELL, WE EVEN CHANGED NAMES."

Keep up the good work, Steve! Stretch that R&D budget even thinner!