Macworld Magazine

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by adamb100, Mar 12, 2006.

1. adamb100 macrumors regular

To those that have a subscription, do you get anything with the magazine each issue or is it just the magazine?

What do you think of the magazine?

2. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Mine comes with 3 of those annoying subscription cards that fall out. Mag is OK. I get it and MacAddict. MacAddict ships with a CD, MacWorld has a virtual online CD each month.

3. powerboy macrumors regular

It is just the magazine.

I think it is a good magazine. I get MacAddict as well, and I like Macworld better.

4. MacRumoron macrumors 6502

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I like it a lot, however I wish they added a bit more content and a little less ads. I know that is what pays for the mag, but still.

6. Johnny Rico macrumors 6502

That sh¡t is nothing BUT ads. The actual ads are bad, but the articles are simply ads for apple products. All you hear about is how great they are and forget about actual information or product comparisons. You might as well just park on apple.com for a bit and surf around there.

7. mcmillan macrumors 6502

Both Mac World and MacAddict are great magazines, I used to read them a lot!

8. zoziw macrumors member

zoziw

I read both MacAddict and MacWorld, I prefer MacWorld.

IMO, both magazines suffer because by the time I get them the information in them has been around the internet a time or two.

Still, they make for enjoyable reading when away from the computer.