Madonna + iTunes + Motorola?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by udlaboy, Aug 31, 2005.

1. udlaboy macrumors newbie

Aug 31, 2005
    ...This advert is to promote iTunes and the new Motorola Moto Rokr mobile phone.

Other stars featured in the advert are Little Richard, Bootsy Collins, Lil' John, The White Stripes, Sleater-Kinney, Sum 41, Mya, Pussycat Dolls, Billie Joe (from Green Day). Look-a-likes of Beethoven, Jimi Hendrix and Biggie Smalls are also featured...

for more information visit
  2. treblah macrumors 65816

Oct 28, 2003

AppleInsider is reporting the same info. Good news I guess since that probably means that Madonnas full catalog will soon appear on iTMS. There is no accounting for peoples bad taste in music but at least it means more sales for Apple. ;)
  3. DJY macrumors 6502a

Dec 20, 2003
    Canberra AUST
    I now have two hopes...
    1. that the phone looks great and has amazing specs... and
    2. that we actually get it here in Australia!

I'm more hopeful of the latter... as it is Motorola not Apple (as we still don't have iTMS, iPhoto printing....)
    but as its Moto - I'm not as confident on the former...
    or that they have fixed their UI. Love the look of the Razr - but the software - ECK! Give me SE interfaces anyday!
  4. Joined:
    Aug 20, 2005
    Well it looks like the iPhone (or what ever they call it) will be available sooner that we think. is now reporting that Madonna's new single will be available to download to the phone by October 12.
  5. aricher macrumors 68020

Feb 20, 2004
    I won't be buying an iPhone (or whatever it's called) unless the specs are killer and it has an upgradable memory card. Even then, I'll probaably wait until Rev. B.

Most of the artists listed would be great. Madonna - eh? Kinda over if you ask me. My wife still digs her old stuff though.
  6. spaceballl macrumors 68030

Nov 2, 2003
    San Francisco, CA
    I read someplace that Apple and Motorola are going to roll out a whole line of phones... not just one. This seems to make more sense to me given this ad campaign. No way they'd dump this much ad money into a single phone.
  7. PaRaGoNViCtiM macrumors 6502a

Mar 18, 2005
    Good Point!