Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

howard

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2002
heres a little mockup i did... mail with the entourage 2004 look to it

what do you think? better worse?

obviously i'm an amateur with photoshop but this is just to get an idea.

Attachments

• Mail Mockup.jpg
    Mail Mockup.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 216

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Having never used Entourage 2004, it looks a slight bit better...still, I'd like to see the mock-up with the mailbox draw open.

howard

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2002
well the drawer would be the same as it is...at least i have no complaints with it, i was really just going for the message view area. i suppose when i get some time, and onto a computer with photoshop i could fix it up.

stoid, what functionality are you missing form mail?

also, this is my quick lame mockup, it is pretty barebones and a poor mockup, its just to see how this window system could be used in mail, if you do like it let apple know as i have done!

this message view saves tons of space for view both the actual message and the amount of messages in your folder

i also like the "today" "yesterday" "last week" that entourage has, and in office 2003 for windows there is a "follow up" folder which is quite useful, i'd love it if mail had these features. and one more feature... it would be nice if it gave you the option to list the amount of messages in each folder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.