Mail Stuck in Entourage Outbox

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by peacenik, May 18, 2003.

1. peacenik macrumors member

Anyone have this problem and hopefully a solution?

My ISP - Comcast - says there is nothing wrong with their network or their mail servers and, of course, they only support Outlook Express.

I have tried shutting down and restarting, it seemed to work a couple of times, but not every time, so I have no idea if it really did anything.

One strange thing is that in the status bar at the lower right, when the problem is occuring it says that there are no pending schedules, yet I do have two schedules set; one for emptying the deleted items folder on quit, and two send and receive all every 5 minutes.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. peacenik thread starter macrumors member

Just bumping in desperate attempt at getting attention.

I really need help with this.

Thanks!

3. micoolidge macrumors newbie

problem with outgoing mail:

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem recently. My email service providers are working fine, but no mail is leaving the outbox - pretty much same as follows:

My ISP - Comcast - says there is nothing wrong with their network or their mail servers and, of course, they only support Outlook Express.

I have tried shutting down and restarting, it seemed to work a couple of times, but not every time, so I have no idea if it really did anything.

One strange thing is that in the status bar at the lower right, when the problem is occuring it says that there are no pending schedules, yet I do have two schedules set; one for emptying the deleted items folder on quit, and two send and receive all every 5 minutes.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]