My second generation ipod's battery died after 15 months. Last week I got an ipod photo and want to try and squeeze the most life out of it. The main thing I'm not sure about is when I should charge it. I haven't used it for more than an hour at a time so far, and then I always hook it into the dock. So it is constantly being recharged up after very little use. Is this ok? Is it better to let the battery drain down to nothing and then charge it fully again? By not letting it get low am I lowering the length of the battery?