Major font help - PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by decksnap, Jul 12, 2006.

1. decksnap macrumors 68040

decksnap

OK- I have no idea why I am getting this error all of a sudden in Suitcase when I try to activate fonts. These don't appear to be duplicated in the system fonts folder(s). I have a bunch of looming deadlines and I need to resolve my issues asap. In addition to explaining this problem, could somebody grab and post the default lists for fonts in the following locations?

HD > Library > Fonts

HD > System > Library > Fonts

HD > User > Library > Fonts

HD >System Folder > Fonts

I feel like I need to set these all back to original state, since I have no idea how new crap gets in there in the first place because I manage my font library elsewhere through suitcase. (I have a sneaking suspicion it's Microsoft Office) but anyway... any help would be appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. beatsme macrumors 65816

beatsme

try this

I've had this problem. If you set the Suitcase Preferences to Override System Fonts, it should just go away. I'd give that a shot first...

sorry, I can't post original font configurations. Mine have changed since installation, though generally anything with a ".dfont" or ".otf" extension is original...

Attached Files:

3. decksnap thread starter macrumors 68040

decksnap

Thank you for your help beatsme- unfortunately this is not the solution. I already have that checked. I get the same error checked or unchecked. :(