MAJOR iLife 06 Problem

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by hyperpasta, Jan 14, 2006.

1. hyperpasta macrumors 6502a

hyperpasta

Just installed iLife 06... everything's great, except GarageBand has 2 copies of every loop!!!! How to I delete them and is there a way to Automate it?

2. bigandy macrumors G3

bigandy

I wouldn't call this a MAJOR iLife 06 Problem, more 'a small bug'. :rolleyes: :p

iTunes has done this for me once or twice in importing every song into the library, but showing them all twice. because of not using garageband, or having it out here in poland with me, i can't offer any advice, but i wish you the best of luck finding out.

if there is a delete option it may be possible to automate it, but it may require a bit of custom applescripting.

maybe you should check to see that it hasn't actually installed everything twice ;)

3. hyperpasta thread starter macrumors 6502a

hyperpasta

Thanks for trying to help anyway. The problem is that there IS no delete option that I can see... and everything else isn't installed once.

4. grabberslasher macrumors 6502

Check Application Support/Garageband in /Library, remove all if need be, then re-install just the loops.

5. Bern macrumors 68000

Bern

Don't you mean HDD/Library/Audio/Apple Loops/Apple/Apple Loops Garageband ??