Make fun of vehicles

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by edesignuk, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

No too complicated :D

[​IMG]

2. job
    macrumors 68040

job

Regarding H2s...

This is all you need.

hah.

I honestly can't say I mind them though. I wouldn't drive or buy one, but if someone else wants to...

3. macrumors Core

h2s are crap imo

we need to make fun of the Porche Cayanne though, thats a POS SUV as well

heck all SUVs suck really

4. macrumors G3

puckhead193

HAHAHAHA. i hate the H2 and it seems to me (at least in my town) that short women (no affence) drive it and of course add the 20" + Rims on it :rolleyes:

5. Moderator emeritus

What the hell... :D

6. job
    macrumors 68040

job

Funny thought though, the VW chassis that the Cayanne is based on is rather good at going off road.

The Touareg is probably the only SUV I would ever consider driving.

7. macrumors 6502a

debroglie

We could make fun of the mini cooper....

jk ;)

8. thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Go for it. It's nothing personal, just some photoshop fun :)

9. thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Very nice job! That is actually so good it doesn't even look like a PS job :eek:

...or is that just a pic of your city run around? :p ;)

10. macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    hahah that was great!!!

11. Moderator emeritus

No it's not... very nice of you to say but the type is crooked.

Still... why spend more than a couple of minutes on it especially as I'm home from work and trying to not open up any graphic apps... blown that little rule already.

12. macrumors member

While we are making fun of the Hummer..................check out this little twisted commercial: Hummer movie

Here's a link to their main site: mindbomb

They even have a little jab at the PC users. Check out the "Built To F**K Up" film, it makes you glad you bought a Mac. :p

13. macrumors 68000

Hmn. The Porsche SUV is one of...maybe 3 SUV that I think are actually cool.

It is a bit...shiny...but the thing can hang with a Range Rover in off-roading...the vertical suspension travel distance in 4wd low is something like 3 feet per wheel! The 4WD will put 95% or more of the torque to any ONE wheel if it detects the need. It's much more capable than the Tahoe-based H2.

It also happens to be capable of 170 mph in Turbo form. It's faster than most "sports" cars even though it weighs something like 3 tons.

The only problem is that you wouldn't want to scratch it. And you get 10 mpg or something stupidly low.

Obscene? yes. Too much? yes. Posing? Not on your life.

14. thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

heh heh, I must just be easily impressed then...or need my eyes testing. Looks good to me.

15. macrumors 68000

that's actually a jab at IBM...you know, the guys who make all the G5 processors?

You bought an IBM.

:)

16. jsw
    Moderator emeritus

jsw

Hmmm... doesn't look like it's crashed every time it's been driven... I must therefore conclude that either the owner knows of an exceptionally good body shop or that it's never been used.

17. macrumors 68000

tersono

Something I've always wondered....

Exactly HOW small does your penis need to be to make you drive a Hummer? :p

18. macrumors member

I know, I know ;) ............ They are mostly an anti-television/consumer culture group that takes commercials and tweaks them to take on the barrage of advertising that hits us everyday.

Edit: and IBM isn't blameless in the whole Gary Kildall vs Bill Gates affair that brought us the wonderful world of windows on just about every personal computer.

That being said I love my IBM G5. :D

19. macrumors 68040

tech4all

Just because some drives a Hummer doesn't mean their self conscience about themselves. Other than the fact that they are bad on gas and what not, I see no problems with Hummers, if you're into big vehicles. I wouldn't mind driving one just try it out. I think their nice vehicles, again, if you like big vehicles or like going off road or something.

20. macrumors 65816

EJBasile

21. macrumors 6502

I think you just nailed the problem, friend. Being into "big" vehicles that much at all indicates the inferiority complex--the Hummers are just the cream of the Napoleonic crop. The Hummer guys (and gals) are just the ones who are leading the large-consumer-vehicle pack, and even need that status symbol to such an extreme that they don't even think twice about the gas problem.

22. macrumors 6502a

i think the hummer is a waste.. why did you put those two cars in it, the civic nd prius? They are good cars.,.or maybe i didnt catch ur sarcasm??

23. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Car number 2 is so well geared to the eco-freaks it's surprising that it still lacks a built-in bong.

24. Moderator emeritus

While I'm messing around... :p

25. macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i don't know what everyone's problem with hummers is. i drive a hummer... i also buy food to throw it away, refuse to wear clothes twice and drop all bills less than $5 (because it's not worth the pocket-space to save them). Sure gas was a problem at first, but then I just bought a gas station, it's so much easier.

Oh, wait, that's right... I'm poor, not stupid.