Make Your Own Musicons!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by icloud, Apr 5, 2006.

1. icloud macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

MUSICONS WEBSITE

my apologies if I am creating too many of these topic...but I just wanted to announce that because of some of the feedback I was receiving, I have create a Make your own Musicons Template PSD. It allows you to easily place your favorite album art, save as a png...use pic2icon, and then use it as a Musicon.

If you do create your own musicon, feel free to email them to the email on the musicons site, it only helps the collection grow for others.

They will still be coming out regularly, but this allows you to create Musicons of the CD's you don't see yet

Thank you very much :)

2. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

What can you use musicon for?
    Is it for the folder of the particular album?

3. icloud thread starter macrumors 6502

Basically they are folder replacement icons that look like the cd cases...

more or less a simple aesthetic touch to the comp

4. stridey macrumors 65816

stridey

Thanks icloud (and Glenn, if you're watching)! :)

By the way, any chance of an RSS/Atom feed on the website, so I don't have to keep checking back? I know, I know, you give the dates for when the new icons will be coming, but I'm temporally challenged. ;)

5. icloud thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm going to say unlikely as of any foreseeable time frame...i dont know too much about dreamweaver but I may revamp the site to a rapidweaver template...allowing to incorporate all that good stuff

sorry about that

6. fistful macrumors 6502a

fistful

The premiss in cool I suppose but I'm not too fond of the fact you can't dl them individually. I could see something like "Top ten weekly/yearly itms/billboard albums" or possibly "Grammy/Juno winners" specialized collections along with the ability to dl the album icons individually.

Just throwing out ideas. :p

7. icloud thread starter macrumors 6502

Little Sneak Peak But:
    [​IMG]

All I can say is that me and Glenn have something much more exciting in the works that will debut sometime before the last collection of Musicons are realized...I think they will be more to your liking and following your suggestions, I will make sure organization is a key factor