Making your MBA stand out

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by AoS, Oct 22, 2012.

1. AoS
    macrumors newbie

Just wondering what owners of their MBA have done to make it unique in its own way. This can be anything from physical design, stickers, programs, wallpapers, etc.

2. macrumors 603

justperry

Yeah, and make it look like a new Windows Laptop with all the stickers they come with.:rolleyes:

just joking, I would not put any sticker on My Laptop, for what, make it ugly.;)

3. macrumors newbie

.Pook.

I don't put any stickers on my MBA & I don't use any case either ;).

4. macrumors 6502a

RightMACatU

5. macrumors 6502

Stickers? Gag. It already stands out in the world of laptops by being a MBA in all it's sleek beauty.

6. macrumors 6502

insert joke about hipster douchebags buying macs because they view it as a status symbol :rolleyes:

7. macrumors newbie

Orderbychaos

I purchased Mine as a Status Symbol..... J/K Im thinking of purchasing a hard candy case.. Even though I know its a Laptop meant to be used. I still don't want it to have a ton of scratches and look like I sent it through the war..

8. Agent-P, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012

macrumors 68020

Agent-P

I don't need to differentiate my MBA because nearly everyone else on campus has a MBP (if they do have a Mac). In fact, looking out in the lecture room right now (a small class of 15 people), I see one white plastic MacBook, five MacBook Pros, and one MacBook Air (not counting mine). Oh, and three Windows laptops.

If I had to choose something to make my MBA different, I would probably opt to get a design laser etched into the lid. Not sure yet what I'd pick though.

9. Mrbobb, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012

macrumors 601

I go by the airport alot and see some with skins blah-blah what not, and they don't look good to me, except the females with the pink keyboard overlay look kinda OK.

Want a one-of-a-kind, stop people on the tracks mod? Graffiti neon paint the cover. :D Gonna attract lots of attention but maybe not the kind ur expecting for.

10. macrumors regular

Wrapped mine in black car vinyl. Looks pretty damn good if you ask me!
    [​IMG]