Mall of Georgia - Buford, GA

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by pyrodex, Jun 15, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

Jul 10, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    I'll be here most likely due to the fact the online ordering was foobared and required me to take this option. I plan to get there early since I have to be at work the next day maybe.
  2. macrumors regular

Sep 22, 2003
    South Carolina
    Ditto for me. I wonder if we can camp out overnight in the mall. I'm coming from SC and it sure beats paying for a hotel room.
  3. macrumors 6502a

Jun 11, 2009
    Atlanta, Georgia
    I reserved and am planning on getting there around 6. Do you think they will let us in that early?
  4. macrumors newbie

Aug 23, 2007
    I got my iPhone 3G there two years ago. Lines weren't too bad then. I plan on getting there just before 7. I called the store and they confirmed my reservation and said it will be there for me all day... so not too worried about getting there too early.

@DaGreat01 I don't remember what time they open doors to the mall, but I think it's at least 6am if not earlier (what I remember from a couple years ago).
  5. macrumors newbie

Jun 19, 2010
    Meet up - Mall of GA

Looking forward to getting in line around 6 or 6:30 AM - I sure hope one you brings coffee? Or what time does the Starbucks open? See you all on Thursday!
  6. macrumors newbie

Jun 23, 2010
    I talked to mall security and hey said no one is allowed in e parking lot till 5.
    At 5 you can park and wait at door, but they wont be opening doors till 6.
    After that you can wait inside.
    Here's hoping I make it in time cuz I'm trying for a flat out buy, no reservation for me.