Man Cuts Off *****, Tosses It to His Wife

Discussion in 'Community' started by medea, Feb 27, 2003.

1. medea macrumors 68030

medea

A Filipino man cut off his ***** and tossed it through a window to his estranged wife in a bid to prove his fidelity, a Philippine newspaper reported on Thursday.
    The man wrapped the severed member in a newspaper and threw it through the window of his wife's parents' house in the northwestern town of Malasiqui, the Philippine Star said.
    "So you will not suspect I am courting another girl," the Star said the man shouted before he hobbled off into the night.
    His shocked wife gave the severed ***** to police, who sought the help of an embalmer to preserve it until her husband could be found, the paper said.
    http://channels.netscape.com/ns/new...ff/story/0002/20030227/080751292.htm&sc=reodd

Until her husband could be found? Just look for a man passed out a few blocks away, or dead from loss of blood.
    You've got to say that he really loves his wife.....
    but with no ***** she probably doesnt need him much anymore.:D

2. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

now that's just ridiculous... :rolleyes:

why the hell would anyone in their right mind cut their yang off to "prove" their fidelity?!

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Just when you think you heard it all, some idiot proves humans can even be more stupid!

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

5. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

wow. i don't even know what to say. i don't understand how one could do this unless they are so drunk out of their mind, or they are completely stupid. ow, it hurts just to think about this.:eek: :( :confused:

6. pivo6 macrumors 68000

pivo6

My wife likes getting flowers from me every once in a while. I don't think she had something like this in mind though.:p

On another note. If you did survive such an idiotic stunt, would you want your ***** back after its been to an embalmer?

7. meta-ghost macrumors regular

At the gates of the Forbidden City in Beijing there are two lions. One has it's mouth closed, meant to symbolize that no one was to speak about the emporers absence for say - a hunting trip. Another lion has it's mouth open - meant to symbolize that all news should be reported to the emporer upon his return. As it happens, most of the power shuffling was attempted in the emporers absence. People were setup and ended up in trouble when certain things were said upon the hunting party's return.

One true story is of a general who new he was to be setup ahead of time and planned accordingly. The emporer returned from his hunting trip and was told by many that the general was messin with the wives. With his life on the line, he led the emporer to a leather poach in the emporer's saddle which contained the general's unit. The others were quickly done away with.

8. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

that is sweet... if you are a little twisted.... or a lot twisted... :rolleyes: ;)

9. howard macrumors 68020

howard

did that really happen?? thats disgusting....how?? why?? i don't get it...nevermind..

10. wsteineker macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

11. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

it's funny that this guy is so stupid you feel more sympathy for his ****** than the man himself. i am inclined to agree with you :rolleyes:

12. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

It's hard to feel sorry for a guy that's so stupid. He got what he
    deserved if you ask me...

13. wsteineker macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

But just think about the wang! What did it do to deserve such a fate as this? That poor, poor member. :D

14. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

There's a future blonde joke in this story somewhere, that is if the story ends with bleached hair and breast implants.

15. beatle888 macrumors 68000

beatle888

hahahahaha:D

wow, now thats love. or something.

16. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

love gives your d|ck wings... to fly through the window at your ex-wife?

17. beatle888 macrumors 68000

beatle888

stupid?

damn you people are harsh. wheres the empathey? the guy could be a genius, jeeezus chRIST the poor guy is probably i'll. :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

who did van gogh cut off his ear for? i forget, i think it was some slut...that prostitute? i forget.

anyway, the guy probably needs some help is all.

18. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

he's certainly ill in the head, and genius is often associated with insanity... could he be a mac user?

19. beatle888 macrumors 68000

beatle888

:D its late. you should go to bed.

20. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

this is certainly true. why the ex-? i was sort of off, but she was estranged, so it's not like i was way out in left field. why split hairs? you aren't paying alimony, are you?

21. beatle888 macrumors 68000

beatle888

:D oh man. hahaha. i like how you blow off the fact that you where wrong and spin uncertainty back in my court. :D thats good :D

22. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

that wasn't my intention. i just didn't see the point of your exposing such a minor error; it has nothing to do with the image my post was trying to convey; it's like correcting a spelling error. but hey, alrighty then.

23. topicolo macrumors 68000

topicolo

I guess the moral of this story is that if you cut off your willy, you'll have to throw it through your wife's parent's window.

Well...at least that's what I learned from this story :D