Man forced to have sex at gunpoint

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by iGav, Aug 31, 2005.

1. iGav macrumors G3

but with the exception of... "One woman produced a firearm and held the man at gunpoint," I can't believe the guy's complaining about it... :eek: :p

They must have been really ugly then... hahahahaha

Rinky dinky link

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

weird, took him awhile to get a case too..... he didn't rush out and get one....

3. greatdevourer macrumors 68000

Tis unusual to have a man raped by a woman. Highly unusual. Maybe it's the beginning of a trend?

4. iGav thread starter macrumors G3

We can but hope... :eek: :p :p

The gun certainly raises the stakes though doesn't it... heheh, you'd want to put in the performance of your life, just incase she shoots you for being a crap shag afterwards. hahahaha :p

5. kalisphoenix macrumors 65816

kalisphoenix

*sighs dreamily* I'd like to advertise myself as a person who doesn't like guns and has a predictable schedule.

6. njmac macrumors 68000

njmac

The question is what kind of VD did these women have?

Or him for that matter. They sound like the kind of girls who probably don't worry about safety.

7. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

Couldn't have been too ugly since he got in the car with them to give them directions and then went to their room to have a drink. If they were ugly he probably would have just given verbal directions or refused the drink. Not to say that men are shallow, but for strangers, looks are all we have to go on.

I would be tempted to file a report to the police as well, forced at gunpoint isn't the most arousing situation, assuming the guy is single they probably could have just asked. If he's married then I'm waiting for the follow-up story where he made this all up to keep out of trouble with his wife when she found evidence of an affair...

8. emw macrumors G4

emw

He didn't want to be known as a premature adjudicator.

9. capone2 macrumors regular

I will bet....

.....those women were all victims of a rape or abuse of somekind not doubt!! Wanted to feel empowered or turn the tables!!

10. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

.... and let the puns begin!

11. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

Probably just realized he never got a phone number, and this is the only other way he could think of to contact them. ;)

12. minimax macrumors 6502

sounds more like a fantasy story to me. At least it would be a fantasy for me :D

13. emw macrumors G4

emw

Sorry, I couldn't hold out any longer.

14. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

The fact that it happened in South Africa is what makes it scary - WAY too many diseases going on there, along with THE WORST murder rate on earth. Over 28% of the population is HIV positive ( :eek: ), and since there were three women involved that means one was almost certainly infected.

It sounds like a fantasy but I'm sure it was scary and horrible.

Now if I could choose the three ladies...

15. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    While to some it may seem a male fantasy, I'd imagine it was just as terrifying to him as a woman being raped at gunpoint.

These women should be caught and prosecuted exactly as they'd demand if the roles were reversed.

16. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Very sad. Interesting to see that the newspaper is with holding his name just like they do for women. I hope that they catch this women and they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. :(

17. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

Now you're talking. ;)

18. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

will never happen

look at how they treat the teachers that rape the underage kids- they get counseling... it's sick

19. wrxguy macrumors 6502a

wrxguy

20. vniow macrumors G4

What a lucky guy, I mean what red-blooded male wouldn't like to have his life threatened, be violated, be at risk for disease or getting someone pregnant, did I already mention violated?

Of course, this only applies if she's hot, ugly rapist chicks need not apply.

21. idea_hamster macrumors 65816

idea_hamster

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but...

We have to remember that this is happening in South Africa, a country that has seen significant HIV/AIDS infection rates and a real struggle countering the prevalent belief in shall we generously say "traditional theories" of treatment.

One such tale states that sex with a virgin can cure you. Silly, right? Well, it seems to be a major cause of infant rape:

"Nearly 60 children are raped every day in South Africa and while experts agree to disagree as to the causes, or whether the pervasive belief in the so-called "Virgin Cure" prevents/cures HIV/Aids is possibly responsible for this deeply disturbing phenomenon, university researcher, Mike Earl-Taylor suggests it could well be a contributing factor, and a major one at that. Moreover, infant rape appears to be unique to South Africa, however, the Virgin Cure is not."

Sadly, I find this a much more believable premise (i.e., rumor had it this fellow was a virgin) than "gee, those chicks must have been fugly!"

Oh, and, while it's clear to us that the second person having sex with the unwilling person clearly doesn't qualify for the "virgin cure," there have been any number of reports of multiple infant rapes -- so it seems that this logic is lost on these folks.

22. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

vniow, if you haven't already, check out Suicide Girls (BTW not suitable for the young ones or work) but it is a fun site.... seems right up your alley.

23. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

A likely story..

So he came home smelling of alcohol and sex... "What, honey? Why do I smell like this? Why are my clothes torn? Uh.... Uh, I was raped! Yeah, baby, three women held me up at gunpoint and raped me! Hold me."

If this is serious, then this is really odd. I imagine the women are either deranged (just like rapist men,) or they had a personal grudge.

24. vniow macrumors G4

Hell, I'd apply for it if I fit the profile better (more ink/piercings, things are planned, just broke right now)

25. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

its the only other online community that i am a member of besides MR, its fun, doesn't cost much, and ink/piercings are NOT needed, plenty of the SG models have none.... ;) :D