Man, I'm so buzzin' right now...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSaint, Oct 6, 2006.

1. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

No, kids, it's not another drunk thread. My years are beyond that. :D

I gots me a shot of depomedrol today for an ear infection. I think that's what it was at least. That stuff really opens you up. But, it keeps me awake! Combine that with a Z-pack and I'll be one cleaned out puppy before the weekend's out.

A couple of depo shots a year will do you good. Anyone else get a dose that often? I hear other's fears about too many over a lifetime. I guess I'll find out!

2. beatsme macrumors 65816

beatsme

I too am completely buzzing. Though it's not a side effect of any particular medication ;)

3. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

Man, I get really buzzing when I have 64oz of No Fear and 2 Wired energy drinks. Why all this? On Fridays at work, our busiest night, I have all that and it turns me into a speed demon, it's amazing what it does. But, it's not healthy either, that is why it's moved from everyday to just once every other week. And yesterday happened to be that "other week". I was buzzing all night, I was flying!

4. macartistkel macrumors 6502a

macartistkel

I am due to catch a buzz sometime soon! That would be nice--it's been forever since I had a drink of anything. ALL WORK and NO PLAY for me..well of course if you count the few moments I spend on MR! :)

Pretty soon though (if I get this new job), then I might have a big night out to celebrate or as a going away party! :)

5. dcv macrumors G3

6. iSaint thread starter macrumors 603

iSaint

I knew this thread wouldn't stay on intended topic. :eek: :D

7. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

Yeah but how big were they?

A bottle. :rolleyes:

OK, I shouldn't condone overindulgence.

8. dcv macrumors G3

I did say "so far" ;)

And in my defence I'd been for a huge gym session and not eaten very much at all... :p

9. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000

®îçhå®?

Then it has a worse effect on you :)
    I had 3 bottles of Kick last week, 52 hours of no sleep is what that does to you.
    (If you dont know, it is Red Bull but sold per litre so is the equivilant to 9 cans of red bull??)