Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
did you ever hear about the two hillbillys driving behind lorena bobbit when she threw john bobbits severed penis out of the car window? it flew threw the air and bounced off of their windshield and the first hillbilly said what the heck was that? the second one said i dont know but did you see the size of the D*** on that bug?

BA DUM BUM... :p

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
redAPPLE said:
and it's brokeback all together again, no wildcowboy? <j/k> :D
Yee-hah!

Keeping with the theme of the thread, has everybody heard about this one by now? That's my idea of fun. :eek:

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
neut said:
Is that like paper rock scissors?

Gun beats penis > Penis beats officer > Officer beats gun? :p

peace | neut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy Schnikies was that funny.... And what a horrible visual! :p

Ok... a Quick game of Gun Penis Officer to see who wins.... ready? GO!

hookahco

macrumors regular
pinto32 said:
Actually, throwing your own penis at police officers is a brilliant legal maneuver. Basically, this guy knew he was going away for a while, so he acted. Any officer who was hit by the flying phallus is now guilty of sexual harrassment. The Chicago PD will be begging this guy not to take THEM to court!
no.. the police officer is not guilty of anything. the man caused his penis to touch a police officer, therefore, the officer is not guilty of anything.

flyfish29

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2003
New HAMpshire
Electro Funk said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy Schnikies was that funny.... And what a horrible visual! :p

Ok... a Quick game of Gun Penis Officer to see who wins.... ready? GO!

GUN...sorry, I just can't see myself throwing my penis at just anyone!:eek:

jadekitty24

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2005
The poor section of Connecticut
Ok, seriously, I love penis as much as the next gal, but to have one thrown at me would kind of suck. I mean, once one is thrown at you (probably not looking as tasty as it could) would you ever look at a penis the same? Of course, this is coming from a female perspective.

EvlTdy

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2006
The physics?

How aerodynamic can a dick be? I mean, sure, I throw mine all over the place, but... ;)

Shotglass

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
Applespider said:
So how many of you guys crossed your legs when you read that subject line?;)
Me. I crossed my legs 14 times when reading the whole thread.

Gaaah, what's wrong with that guy? I'd never throw my penis at anybody....it's too special:cool:

riciad

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2005
Ireland
Well, I saw this thread title when it first started and never clicked on it. Tonight as I'm very busy trying to avoid working I'm reading all the threads that came up in new posts and I'm glad I did.

This

Jaffa Cake said:
I agree. I don't think it'll stand up in court. :p

gave me the best laugh I've had in weeks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.