Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 21, 2004
If this has already been hammered in here, sorry. I've noticed there seem to be a lot of runners sprinkled about in MR. How about a pic of your marathon(s)? Location(s)? Personal best time? Running shoe preference? Plans for the next one? My last was in Huntsville. New Balance for shoes. PBest: 3:52 (I'm no greyhound, but hey, it was wet and nasty.
fin3-small.jpg

X

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Philadelphia, PA - my 5th and last for the 2005 season:

Image-17F58846836011D9.jpg

I've run 9 total, training for Big Sur in California right now (my second time), and then Delware in May (second time, there, too). Fall will be the Chicago, New York and Philly combo as usual.

Best time is 4:28 (not bad for a 200-lb Clydesdale), I have 6 blown out pairs of Brooks Addiction 6's, size 10.5 2E.

My iPod shuffle and I run about 40 miles a week together. :D

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 21, 2004
Since 'marathons don't start 'til the 20 mile marker', you're lookin' good at the 24. I thought this thread might be headed for "wasteland" (and it still might make it) but I'll leave it run and see if there are others out there. Maybe it's an issue of shortedge of pics rather than community interest. Still, I've noticed there seem to be a lot of runners/mac users, so thus, the thread.
X

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.