Marble Blast Help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by CedarPoint182, Oct 13, 2006.

1. CedarPoint182 macrumors member

Oct 13, 2006
    Forgive me if this has been brought up before- I couldn't seem to find it. Everyone keeps telling me that Marble Blast is included on the new macbooks. I bought a black one recently- this is my second one due to the first being defective (this new one also seems to be defective with the random shutdown issue)- and can't find Marble Blast on my computer. Are they not included on new macbooks, or am I just looking in the wrong place? Any help would be greatly appreciated as it looks like a cool game.

On a side note, does anyone else's macbook case have warpage? Mine began to show pretty bad warpage after a week.

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

Staff Member

Jan 20, 2005
    If I recall correctly, it hasn't been included on Macs for a while now. I remember it being on the G5 iMacs for a while, and I think the mini had it as well. I don't know when they stopped including it. I think there's a free trial available for download to see if you like it though.
  3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Apr 3, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
  4. Xavier macrumors 68020

Mar 23, 2006
  5. masterflapdrol macrumors newbie

Dec 2, 2011
    Ok let's bring in another problem...

I tryd to level edit and i entered: $testcheat=1; in the F10 it said a error.
    The error is the following one: common/ui/ConsoleDIg.gui (67): Unable to find function deactiveKeyboard.
    just a milisecond after it says the same bu then.
    (60) Unable to find function activateKeyboard.
    Please HELP! i would LOVE to do some Level Editing!
    Or tell me how i can DELE everything of my save including the jumpcheat i used.

Thanks! :)