Mariah Carey mentions G4 in "Get your number"

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by al3000, Oct 6, 2005.

1. al3000 macrumors 6502

I heard this song on the radio earlier, Mariah Carey & Jermaine Dupri , "Get your number" - I might have been hearing things but i swear she said somethin about "a house in Capri & my own G4"? Thought that was pretty cool if I heard right...assuming it's apple G4 and not another (not that I can think of one :D )

2. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

She's undoubtedly referring to a Gulfstream G4 jet.

3. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I despise that song. I very much want Mariah to revert back to her 90's powerhouse ballading ways.

Those were the days...

Keeping that in mind, 'Circles' from her new album is quite good. Doesn't compare to 'My All', 'Vision of Love', etc. though.

_Emerson

4. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

5. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

Rolling around on the Gulfstream website for a bit, found this interesting image:
    [​IMG]

That's definetly a TiBook. But it looks so wrong! At first, one wouldn't guess that there was any distortion there, as everything else in the picture seems ok.

Attached Files:

6. Guitarius macrumors 6502a

Guitarius

I want my own jet...

I need to become a celebrity so I can have lots of money to buy lots of cool stuff.

7. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

velocityg4

Celebrities are not the real money makers. Its corporate executives. Their are many more wealthy executives than celebrities. Just manufacturers of simple products are very rich. Like nails and copper wire. But it would be sweet to have a jet. Like trumps with the gold belt buckles. Isn't it a 747 those puppies usually run at over 100 million.

8. Guitarius macrumors 6502a

Guitarius

Maybe I should become an executive...I should've gone into something that makes me more money.

9. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

She and Christina actually have good voices, and they waste them. Crap sells, I guess. Maybe they'll mellow out when they get older. Wonder what Britney will be like. :eek:

10. Guitarius macrumors 6502a

Guitarius

Exactly like every other smoked-out Louisiana redneck whore.

11. Agent Smith macrumors 6502

Definitely photoshop, but not a good job. If you close the lid on that PB, it'll have a serious case of overbite. :D