Marketplace Feedback

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Chef Medeski, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Chef Medeski macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

I recently created a thread for feedback for myself. The plan was to allow buyers and seller, whom I've interacted with to leave feedback in one place to allow for easy reference.

After reading the rules, which on Feedback only explicably said feedback CAN be left on the thread, I noted that it does not break any rules to have a thread dedicated to my feedback.

So, I'm currently quite unhappy that my thread has been closed. If its due to excessive argument, I'm sorry about it; however its not my fault.

Many forums run systems like this in order to help sellers and buyers ensure credibility. I would really like MacRumors to either create a Sub-forums to allow for the posting of feedback or to reinstate my thread. That and if the Moderators could spend less attention closing down threads and more attention to people posting against the rules in seller's threads.

Thank You.

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

The moderators look into every single report they get about rules violations in seller's threads. If you saw such a violation and did not report it, that's why it wasn't attended to.

3. Chef Medeski thread starter macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

How do you report a violation?

4. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Click the Report Bad Post button ([​IMG]) next to a post that violates the rules.

5. Chef Medeski thread starter macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

Oh no you didnt. Excuse I need to go use this.