iPad Maroo cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Glope, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Glope, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012

macrumors member

Sorry for spamming the forum today :p

Just wondering - will the maroo leather cases (http://www.maroo.com/store/design/Leather-Series) fit the new ipad 4? The ones available to buy in the UK say 'maroo 2, for the ipad 2', and they don't have a UK store ^^

Thanks

Edit: UK customers - did you purchase directly from the site and get it shipped over or have you found a different european site, since Amazon UK don't really stock many

2. macrumors 68030

I had a maroo on my ipad 3 and it was good quality - it is large and heavy for keeping in a briefcase or traveling:
    [​IMG]

3. thread starter macrumors member

4. macrumors 68000

I had the same question so I emailed them and was told that the dimensions haven't changed so yes, their cases do fit the newest iPad.

5. thread starter macrumors member

Great news, thank you!

6. macrumors newbie

Bought one for iPad 2 after seeing discussion on another forum and finding clearance price of $9.95. I like the protection but not real happy with use as stand. Rocks and unsteady when upright. Won't complain much with the price though.

7. macrumors 68000

They are having a HUGE sale right now where the nylon cases are 60% off which makes them $20 each and the some leather cases are on sale for up to 50% off.

I don't work for them, just a happy customer on their email list.

8. macrumors newbie

Found a pretty nice case at Home Depot. $20. Much better stand than Maroo.