Marware Pics

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by taylorwilsdon, Jan 25, 2007.

1. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

I might be the only one, but I think the Marware products add a nice two-tone look to the Macbook Pro (and the other products they cover)

Here's mine applied:

Unghetto (but with no monitor cable management :()
    [​IMG]

More ghetto, but with cable management on the monitor (wires braided, then ran along the wallmount and dropped down to the sources)

[​IMG]

FYI (because people always ask) the silver thing is a cooling pad that I built myself. It used to be some wimpy little fan station, but I replaced the fans and the wiring with industrial 60mm fans @ 12v (instead of USB powered 5v fans) - it keeps my Macbook Pro under 100f under high load :)

My screen is a Westinghouse 32w6 LCD HDTV.

I'm curious to see Marware stuff on non-MBPs. Powerbook / Macbook ect would be nice.

2. The3nd macrumors regular

[​IMG]

OK OK.... So you can barely see the Marware pad on my macbook..... BUT ITS THERE!

Oh and I knowww im gona get smack for having this monitor running Windowz and a crappy desk... Im sorry, Im moving to a new college next year and cant take the desk with me...

As for the 30".... One more is on the way.

3. HckySo macrumors 6502

HckySo

4. Boxer macrumors regular

I'm going to the site now to pick me up a set for the MBP. Thanks for the pics.