Mass Effect

Discussion in 'Games' started by SpankyPenzaanz, Dec 8, 2006.

1. SpankyPenzaanz macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

I just the new gameplay video from Mass effect (on their site). I am impressed:eek:

2. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

FleurDuMal

It does look damn impressive. But, this is being developed by Bioware, so I would expect no less. Given the quality of Jade Empire, they could pretty much defecate in a case and I'd buy it (still no word of Jade Empire 2 yet...boo).

Quite a few exciting games coming out for the 360 in the next year which will hopefully help it lose its 'sports sims and FPS's' image.

3. padré macrumors regular

mass effect

it does indeed look stunning, this game has convinced me to buy a xbox 360 and later on the road the ps3
    axept for the grapics in the trailer the gameplay allso looks verry promissing

can't wait

4. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

I downloaded the HD X06 walkthrough trailer last night. All I can say is WOW! This game looks amazing and a I know it will be a ton of fun.

Last I heard this was a trilogy, is that still the case?

5. SpankyPenzaanz thread starter macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

I hope so...but I would llike to see them do another KOTOR and expand on Jade Empire as well though

6. OnceUGoMac macrumors 6502a

OnceUGoMac

They won't be doing KOTOR 3. After KOTOR, they decided to only make games that they own the licenses to, so they recommended Obsidian. Unfortunately, Lucas Arts rushed the game making Obsidian look bad. Hopefully Lucas Arts lets the develepor of KOTOR 3 finish it. As for Jade Empire 2, that would be great.

7. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

well.. maybe I'm all turned around on this XBox 360 thing.

8. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

This looks really next gen as far as RPG's go. stunning, this and bio-shock are going to ROCK :D