Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
what're you using for your Mail icon, and how did you change the color? or is it a different program altogether? looks cool.

The colour of what?? If it is of the OSX window, that can be done in shapeshifter. It looks like a modded theme to me

Elphaba

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2006
Elphaba, link please?

This wallpaper is part of manicho's Naturism wallpaper set, and can be found here.

what're you using for your Mail icon, and how did you change the color? or is it a different program altogether? looks cool.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the icon or the small badge above the icon :eek: If you're talking about the icon, you'll find it here. For the mail badges, see this thread.

JackArc

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2006
Orange County, CA

Link to that wallpaper? I plan on using that once my Vista OEM comes in the mail shortly.

Dock usually hidden.

Picture1.png

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know what Kansas Light Source is all about, but I thank them for this picture. It reminds me of the movie Real Genius. I also work with lasers so I tend to get preoccupied.

Attachments

• May.gif
    May.gif
    217.6 KB · Views: 158

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
I'm not sure if you're talking about the icon or the small badge above the icon :eek: If you're talking about the icon, you'll find it here. For the mail badges, see this thread.

i was asking about both. and thanks for the links. much appreciated. :) thank you again.

and here is my MacBook:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 128

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
i'll put my wallpaper up in a bit (not using my computer), but does everybody change their wallpaper on a monthly basis? i change mine maybe quarterly.

zeedee-h

macrumors member
May 2, 2007
aus
erm dual desktops :)

Attachments

• Picture 1(2).jpg
    Picture 1(2).jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 230
  • Picture 1.2.jpg
    Picture 1.2.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 150
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.