MB accessories - radtech

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by plutnicki, Jun 1, 2006.

1. plutnicki macrumors regular

I want a bluetooth mouse. I did buy a logitech one, a 240 I think, any reviews? While looking through Radtech's site, I notice they offer a few. I want a decent sized mouse, not some tiny little thing. Any recommendations? Are radtech's any good, better than the logitech (I can return it, it isn't open)

While at Radtechs site, I noticed the wildeepz and screensavrz, which I have for my TiBook, are available for the MB? Are these things needed? They were both lifesavers to have on the TiBook, the case tolerances there were terrible (I thought).

2. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

The most perfect Bluetooth mouse, IMO: Radtech BT600.

It charges over USB so you don't have to worry about finding a plug, and you can even use it while it charges! It has an On/Off button (seems like a no-duh, but many mice don't have one) and the scroll wheel provides visual feedback about the status of the mouse (Bluetooth and battery status).

On my Tibook the screensaverz and like products were a lifesaver, but on the newer machines Apple seems to have fixed the problem of key marks on the screen.