Wow... this is probably the first post with this kind of problem... I am currently saving for a MacBook, (the mid model one) and I will buy it either right when Leopard is released, or early January. But then the new iPods were released... at first, I told myself I am not going to buy one until after my MB, because I have a 8 month old iPod that is perfectly fine for me as is... but then I saw the unboxing pics of the iPod Touch, and now I want it!! I have $1,000 currently... if I buy the iPod Touch I will get that, and a used PowerBook G4(I have looked on eBay, and I will be able to afford it) But I have a perfectly fine, perfect condition, with invisible shield 30gb iPod, that is only 8 months old! I can probably sell it for $150 (with a few cases).. so that is about half of the iPod Touch... The laptop will be used for: -Internet -School -Chatting -Music -Desktop Replacement -iLife to the Max so I geuss the Powerbook would be fine for me... But I still just can't decide between a used Powerbook G4 and a New iPod Touch, or a new MacBook (mid model) If I get the used powerbook, I will update the ram to 2gb (if it can hold it), and I will buy and upgrade to Leopard in early Jan Any suggestions\comments would be great!! EDIT: There is a possible chance, that I will be recieving money enough money to change the problem into a MB + AppleCare, OR MB + iPod Touch problem.