MBA decision

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by ijen0311, Dec 3, 2011.

  1. macrumors 65816

    ijen0311

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
    #1
    I'm close to buying a 13" MBA (the cheaper model).

    Is there anticipation that the price will go down? I missed the BestBuy sale, but can get close to that price with MacMall at $1234 + 1.5% cash back from eBates.

    :confused:
     
  2. macrumors 65816

    jvmxtra

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2010
    #2
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

    We missed the bestbuy n now there's no deal.


    Unless you really need it I suggest you wait.

    I am hoping for Xmas.
     
  3. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2011
    #3
    Try search CL once in a while. I found a 13' i5 256gb Sealed for 1300!
     
  4. macrumors member

    Zudeo

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2010
    Location:
    Toronto, ON
    #4
    What's CL? :confused:
     
  5. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2011
    #5
  6. macrumors 68030

    wrinkster22

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2011
    Location:
    Toronto
  7. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    #7
    Personally I would wait until the Ivy-bridge update if you can. It will put the prices of the 2011 model down.
     
  8. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2011
    #8
    I think you'll have to wait until next summer if you want ivy-bridge.
     

Share This Page