MBA Students Needs to Talk To Apple Employee

Discussion in 'Community' started by iriejedi, Apr 16, 2005.

1. iriejedi macrumors 6502a

iriejedi

Hi Everyone -

I'm an MBA Student at Cal State Hayward and for our term project in Global Supply Chain Management I need to talk to an employee from Apple, Sun and HP/Compact. In general it is about sales infrastructure. I.E. How does a customer get the product. Our professor assures us that the questions are very general and do not require details that may be awkward or difficult to discuss.

Before I 'cold call' the front desk... I was wondering if anyone knows someone who works for these companys that I can further correspond with to set up a time to talk (estimate 30 min or less - free lunch if they want to make it a lunch time meeting) or even a general contact that I can speak to in order to direct my inquiry to the person best suited to help me out. If you can help, please email, IM or private message me.

Thank you for your help. :)

Irie
    (George W)

Iriejedi@gmail.com
    Yahoo IM: Iriejedi

2. iriejedi thread starter macrumors 6502a

iriejedi

Aggressive in Business.

I know I'm quoting myself - but you have to be aggressive in business to succeed and since I originally posted this on a weekend.... I wanted to re-appeal my request for a contact at some local Computer Giants to working Mac Rumors' members who surf ONLY during their lunch hours.

I apologize to those who are offended by such shrewed business tactics. :rolleyes:

Thank you again!