Hey Mac Air folks, I have almost pulled the trigger on a new 2011 MBP 15". It will be my first Mac. I plan on using it mainly for audio applications, Logic, Reaper, with a few VST and audio tracks. Originally wanted the 13" but did not want 1280x800 res once I compared it to the 1440x900 res of the Air, and the MBP 15". So now I am thinking of possibly waiting until the MBA refresh comes out later this year to buy, and pick up an Air instead of the MBP 15". If it will have SB that would be more than enough processing power for what I will be throwing at it. Also, with the likeliness that they will include Thunderbolt I will be able to hook up my external audio interface, and other peripherals no problem. Should I wait and see what comes with the Air refresh, or should I just get the MBP 15" now? I was looking at the MBP, and the Air again today in Best Buy and I must say the sleek form factor of the Air is sooo nice!