MBP Internet Problems

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by aaron.lee2006, Aug 7, 2006.

1. aaron.lee2006 macrumors 65816

aaron.lee2006

Okay, so I will be browsing the web and I will click on a website and nothing will happen I will have to click on againa and again to get it to go. Also, I am trying to stream today's WWDC things in QT and it locks up almost every 2 seconds making it impossible to watch. Is it my airport card. Is this going to be a trip to AppleCare?

2. generik macrumors 601

generik

Probably an issue with Apple's site. They can't stream QT to 100,000 drooling users :D

3. aaron.lee2006 thread starter macrumors 65816

aaron.lee2006

Probably, I'll try later, maybe theother conencting thing is me just looking for issues because i want it to be perfect, you never know, cause it works absolutely fine under bootcamp (not QT) hven't tied QT under windows.

4. volntitan macrumors 6502

Oddly enough, my daughter has complained about her internet on her new MBP being "slow" even compared to her old iBook. I took it to be having only 512 mg. of ram and that is why I have another gig coming in. But now I am wondering if it could be something else. I basically did a new install when we first got the MBP and set up her iBook in Firewire Target Mode and brought everything over. Now I also wonder it maybe that was the wrong idea because of the different processors. Am I just "stupid" thinking that way?