MBP iSight Cover

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Sesshi, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

I had my MBP open on a desk the other day while I was in a clients office just scribbling some stuff on the electronic whiteboard. I looked back to the laptop to check something and I'm sure it was a trick of my eye but I could swear I saw the green light blink off. Considering what I was scribbling was somewhat restricted information / schematics and the camera was effectively pointed straight at it I began to have some concerns.

Usually the MBP is at home and all it gets is a blank wall and my ugly mug every once in a while - but I've grown slightly paranoid about it. I can stick something over it when I carry it out, but I do actually use videoconferencing quite often and it's inconvenient to unstick stuff. Is there a cover made for this purpose?

2. cbetta macrumors regular

3. steviem macrumors 68020

steviem

Ah. its the man trying to get you...
    Well you can always fight the power with a strategically placed post-it note :) ...hmm, what would be good would be if the plastic over the iSight lens mas a little LCD panel that when you dont want people to see you it sets all of its pixels on...hmm, i see a patent coming on...