MBP iSight Cover

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Sesshi, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Sesshi macrumors G3

Jun 3, 2006
    One Nation Under Gordon
    I had my MBP open on a desk the other day while I was in a clients office just scribbling some stuff on the electronic whiteboard. I looked back to the laptop to check something and I'm sure it was a trick of my eye but I could swear I saw the green light blink off. Considering what I was scribbling was somewhat restricted information / schematics and the camera was effectively pointed straight at it I began to have some concerns.

Usually the MBP is at home and all it gets is a blank wall and my ugly mug every once in a while - but I've grown slightly paranoid about it. I can stick something over it when I carry it out, but I do actually use videoconferencing quite often and it's inconvenient to unstick stuff. Is there a cover made for this purpose?
  2. cbetta macrumors regular

Jul 5, 2006
  3. steviem macrumors 68020

May 26, 2006
    New York, Baby!
    Ah. its the man trying to get you...
    Well you can always fight the power with a strategically placed post-it note :) ...hmm, what would be good would be if the plastic over the iSight lens mas a little LCD panel that when you dont want people to see you it sets all of its pixels on...hmm, i see a patent coming on...