Okay so first off I'm new to the forum and looking for help. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give advice. So I have a Mac Book Pro 2011 13 inch I think early model with default specs. About a month ago I spelled a full cup of water over the keyboard. I turned it off and followed spill procedure. I removed the battery and let it air for about 48 hours. After that I powered it on. It worked but would sometimes shut down randomly. I know the water did something but I'm not sure exactly what. Sometimes when trying to turn it on I would get 3 beeps (faulty ram) but eventually it would turn on. Now it won't power up and if it does it shuts off immediately. I want to know a few things a) is the computer salvageable with a few replacements. The guy at the apple store said it would be 800 bucks and they would wipe it clean. This leads to b) is there anyway I can get my data off if it can't be saved. As of right now it seems the only way to turn it on has been an SMC reset I believe it is called. Where you remove the battery hold down the power for 5 seconds but the battery back in and then start up. Of course it still shuts down after this. On a side note if the battery is the only problem which I am hoping could I borrow the battery of another MBP to get my data off it safely? Thanks for the help and sorry for the wall of text.