Please forgive my ignorance, but approximately how long will it take until Snow Leopard (SL) is released? What is the major advantage SL has over the current OS? Depending on the ETA, is it worth waiting to purchase the MBP? If I purchase the MBP soon, how much on average would it cost to upgrade to SL (when released)? Ideally, I would like to wait until next September to buy the MBP (more schooling), but my current computer is a ticking time bomb (it could blow any day now). Please keep that in mind when giving your suggestions. If you think any other information is relevant, please do share! Thanks!!