Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ReanimationLP

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 8, 2005
On the moon.
I was quite happy when I opened my mail this evening and found this gem in my mailbox, as I had some money in my paypal account that paypal stole and put me into the red, then took some more of my money out of my checking account. -.-

So when I learned about the Paypal Class Action Lawsuit, I got my papers all filled out.

Finally some redemption! It may not seem like a lot, but it is when your a teenager. :p

Anyone else file a claim or get ripped off by Paypal?

Attachments

• my settlement check - blanked.JPG
    my settlement check - blanked.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 183

ReanimationLP

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 8, 2005
On the moon.
eva01 said:
Why is it that people keep posting their address today?

lol. Its my very old address, I no longer live there anymore, but thats what was used for the settlement when I filed back in 2004.

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
That's awesome...good for you.

I had someone screw me on eBay a few years ago, and Paypal wouldn't do anything about it. Really frustrating. I ended up getting my money back from eBay, minus the fees that it cost to file the complaint. Good to see Paypal reimbursed someone. :rolleyes:

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
i would not use paypal if they paid me to use it! many, many, many people get screwed by them and there is nothing you can do about it but bend over and receive...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.