Me and Mr. Dwyer Part 3,452

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by iGary, Nov 18, 2006.

1. iGary Guest

May 26, 2004
    Randy's House
    Don Dwyer is a sleestak that represents the Glen Burnie (redneck) district here in Maryland.

Some may be aware that I write this man frequently, and get letters back from his helpful staff.

Additionally, he's failed to get a gay marriage ammendment passed and gets laughed at by most anyone with a brain.

He's even gone so far as to try and remove a judge that said the Maryland law banning gay marriage was unconstitutional by impeaching her.

I obviously don't like this man very much.

Much to my dismay, Mr. Dwyer did not lose the primary as I had previously been told, so he was running in the general election, which was just held.

The stupid morons of Glen Burnie re-elected this retard.

Stay tuned for part 4,345.
  2. solvs macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
  3. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

May 31, 2006
    London Town
    Absolutely. It's unhealthy to have that much of an obsession with what other men do with their ding-dong's.
  4. Grakkle macrumors 6502a

Oct 6, 2006
    It must really keep him up at night...:rolleyes:
  5. iSaint macrumors 603

May 26, 2004
    South Mississippi y'all, near the water!
  6. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

Jul 23, 2002
    Jobs' Spare Liver Jar
    I know I saw that Dwyer lost his primary. I think I even posted a link.
  7. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

Staff Member

Jan 20, 2005
    He wasn't the top vote-getter in the primary, but multiple people moved on to the general election.
  8. nbs2 macrumors 68030

Mar 31, 2004
    A geographical oddity
    As a State Delegate candidate, the top three candidates from each party move on to the generals.

Part of the problem is that when it comes to the GA, a lot of people in Maryland tend to vote for the name they have heard (or party lines) than the issues. Not as nuts, but still strange, is the District 21 decision to vote for Barbara Frush - who seems to be more concerned with crusading to protect the bears of Washington County than the crime victims of PG.

Something that should give you some hope is that you didn't see straight ticket voting with Dwyer. If you look at the results for all of 21, I noticed that the investment on the Senate side was a lot greater than the Delegate side (I just didn't get financial support). Yet, the voter breakdown was roughly the same for both contests - even though the Republican Senate candidate was a former Democrat and a real moderate (and according to some of my friends at the State Department, the winner was one of the most misogynistic morons they have ever seen...sort of a liberal Dwyer). My point being, at least most of the voters wisened up.