Medal of Honor -- Cheating

Discussion in 'Games' started by pimentoLoaf, Oct 11, 2003.

1. pimentoLoaf macrumors 68000

Dec 30, 2001
    The SimCity Deli
    Tried the:

set developer 1
    set thereisnomonkey 1
    set cheats 1
    set ui_console 1

thingy for the autoexec.cfg file, and when the game gets to the lobby, the console screen is open and then ... typing 'dog' or 'wuss' or anything else doesn't work.

Am I missing something here?

BTW, how many of you got through the explosions to win the game -- on EASY setting?
  2. Stecchino macrumors member

Oct 31, 2003
    Norfolk, Virginia, USA
    I've played MOH and Spearhead A LOT. Mostly Multiplayer, I love it.
    This summer I buckled down and tackled the single player missions and I was able to finally beat that last level on Medium difficulty. I know I could do it on hard but it just takes tons and tons and tons of quicksaves and restarting and I'm not up to the challenge. I've found enough challenge and replayability in the internet games. Playing against humans is always more challenging and satifying in the end.

3. SuperEagle macrumors newbie

Nov 13, 2003
    Cheat trouble

i was looking for cheats to and i found my answer on this site. all you have to do is when u start the game highlight the game icon and then hold the shift key and open the game. Then type in "+set cheats 1 set ui_console 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1"in the box that comes up, without the parentheses. then once you get to the main screen of MOH start a new game. hit the ~ button once the level has loaded and type in "dog" or "wuss", the cheats don't work on saved games unless you started the new game with cheats.;) Oh and yeah i did beat the last level with no cheats, on hard!
  4. Horrortaxi macrumors 68020

Jul 6, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Re: Medal of Honor -- Cheating

I finished MOHAA on medium. Boy is that last part a pain! That 10 second part where you escape to the box car took way longer than it should have. I broke down and tried to cheat but couldn't get the codes to work so I loaded an older save and played through the level before so that I finished with 100 health. Even then I just lucked out. I ran past everyone and did circles in the snow until the door to the box car opened. I don't care though--it ended.
  5. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

Dec 3, 2003
    Southeastern Louisiana
    Speaking of MOH...anyone know where I can get the deluxe edition for cheapest?