Medal of Honor in a Window?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Capt Underpants, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Is it possible to run MOHAA in a window, where it doesn't take up the whole screen? With Counter-Strike on the PC, I am able to do this, but in MOHAA , there is not an option to do this. Does anyone know of a console command to do this? I googled it and found nothing.

2. hcuar macrumors 65816

hcuar

Wow... not sure... but wouldn't it run poorly. Whenever I've tried to run games on my PC windows, the performance dies.

3. Capt Underpants thread starter macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

On Counter-Strike, the performance is the same. I don't see why it would change the performance, though, unless another program was running in the background.

4. applekid macrumors 68020

It was either Command + H or Command + M. Be warned the game might have to reload (not completely, more like the map and you're back where you were before pressing the key commands). And I think Command + P, if not Command + M, gets you the Mac cursor to switch the Finder, etc.

5. Capt Underpants thread starter macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Thank you!!! Command+H makes the game a window, and Command+M switches between the game and other apps. Thanks, applekid!

6. eeeRIE macrumors member

Yeah I use it all the time. I actually bound the command so all I do is press the asterisk button and it switches.

7. Converted2Truth macrumors 6502a

Converted2Truth

Is it the same for Call of Duty?! I'm sorta excited about this nifty ability i thought was only availiable in blizzard games...

8. TDM21 macrumors 6502a

TDM21

No, In COD the setting is under the options: video settings.

BE WARNED: Every time I try to run COD in windowed mode, The mouse and keyboard does not work for the game. I have to Command+Option+Esc and manually kill the game. I then have to go in the config file and reset it for full screen.

9. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

press command m

10. TDM21 macrumors 6502a

TDM21

thanks. Why is the easiest answer so hard to find for me? :D