Medal of Honor on Powerbook screen

Discussion in 'Games' started by mfacey, Aug 31, 2005.

1. mfacey macrumors 65816

Feb 1, 2004
    Hi, I've had Medal of Honor for a few weeks now but have only recently tried playing it directly on my powerbook. Normally i'd use my external LCD monitor as it is bigger.
    When I tried to use the screen of my pb though, it wouldn't allow me to change the resolution from any besides 640x480 which just doesn't cut it for me. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that the powerbook's resolution is out of the ordinary as it's widescreen.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
  2. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Jul 16, 2002
    Setting the game to windowed (as opposed to full screen) mode would probably solve your problem. I used to do this when I played MOH on my 12" PowerBook (yes, it's possible), but for the life of me I cannot remember how it's done.
  3. psycho bob macrumors 6502a

psycho bob

Oct 25, 2003
    Leeds, England
    YOu should be able to alter the screen res either in the MOHAA console or by editing the .cfg config file in your library folder.

've used COD since day one in wide screen mode by editing the setting, It looks great, I see no reason you shouldn't be able to do this with MOHAA. Off the top of my head I cannot remmeber the commands but if you google it with something like 'widescreen MOHAA' or 'MOHAA resolution change' you should find what you need.
  4. mishi macrumors regular

May 22, 2004
    17" pb

i am able to play it in 1024x768 (standard rez), with my 17" pb...have u tried holding down the ommand key when MOHAA is starting? that somtimes helpes with aspyr games.

mishi :cool: