Medal of Honor- Spearhead HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by rdowns, Nov 14, 2004.

1. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Hi, my name is Randy and I think I'm turning into a gamer.

Bought COD and finished it twice and then got MoH Deluxe Edition. Breezed through the first one but have been stuck on Spearhead for 2 days now- the mission where you steal the supply truck and guard it with the tank. No matter how many tanks and soldiers I kill, I can't get enough life to finish this mission. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll even take a cheat at this time, I am so sick of this mission.

2. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

I think I remember saving about every 3 seconds on that part of the game.

People are always having trouble with that section.

http://www.medalofhonor.co.uk/spearhead/cheats.htm

I forgot how to set parameters on Mac and I have deleted the game, try holding option, command, shift and all combinations thereof on launch. One of those should do it.

3. tinydancer macrumors regular

That part of the game really bogs down my system. It always has. I talked to Aspyr about what to do to improve gameplay, they basiclly said if you want to get through that level, the only thing they can suggest is entering a cheat code into the console, and just get to the next level. Due to lag I was never able to get through that level either. Hope all is well soon.

4. rdowns thread starter Suspended

rdowns

I finally got through an hour after posting this. Realized that I should just keep fire button pressed down and after seeing the enemy tanks a few dozen times, I finally mapped it out in my mind and got through.

5. Santaduck macrumors 6502a

Santaduck

6. kiwi_the_iwik macrumors 65816

kiwi_the_iwik

If I recall, I got through by hitting "save" every time I hit something. The lag was unbelievable. And if you thought YOU had it bad, I was playing it on a G4 Cube with a 450Mhz processor!

Now I want a G5 iMac to compare gameplay. Anything has to be better than what I had. Still - the Cube has a BIT of life left in it...

:)