medal of honour spearhead DEMO

Discussion in 'Games' started by adam smith, Oct 1, 2003.

1. adam smith macrumors newbie

ive been playing the online multiplayer with no problems at all, but after about 20 games the 'browse internet servers' screen keeps freezing, showing no servers. connection seems fine, other parts of game seem fine, but cant access multiplayer anymore. -???? is it cos its a demo? restricted amount of gameplay?:confused:

2. prepuser macrumors newbie

3. adam smith thread starter macrumors newbie

only been 2 days!!!!!!! the servers window now loads (slowly) but loads no servers, this is on a g5

4. pivo6 macrumors 68000

pivo6

As far as I know, there is no time limit in playing the demo online. I have been playing for well over a month and haven't any problems. Occaisionally the program locks up as you describe, just re-start the game.

I couldn't log on to any games yesterday afternnoon, but I had no trouble last night.

5. adam smith thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for your interest, its working now. just temporary bug. if youre reading this and havnt played spearhead online, do so, i would recommend it.:)

6. Stecchino macrumors member

No limits

Pivo6 is correct, there is no limits on gameplay. In fact it's one of the best demos I've ever played. BEST = Most addictive. :p

Regards,
    Jonathan

7. Horrortaxi macrumors 68020

Horrortaxi

I spent a *lot* of time playing that last spring. It's really cool. I could do without all the 13 year olds on ego trips but I guess that's what you have to put up with when you play online.