Mega Man Maverick Hunter X

Discussion in 'Games' started by 2nyRiggz, Feb 18, 2006.

1. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I'm taking a risk here cuz i know there are not much PSP owners here but i will try.

Anybody got this game?.....My friend is holding it for me for a cheap price and i wanted to know if its any good or extra hard?

Bless

2. crachoar macrumors 6502a

I don't own it. But...

It's 'Mega Man X', reworked with 3D graphics. I imagine it's just as hard and fun as the original 'X' was. Personally, I think the 3D animations look poopy and I prefer 2D pixel games mostly.

I'd say, if it's cheap and you haven't played the original SNES game (and don't plan to), then go for it. 'X' was an excellent game. The 'Zero' games for the GBA were even better.

3. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

If I had a PSP, I'd buy the game. Though honestly, I think Capcom could have done better by having higher-res 2D sprites with 3D effects.

And yeah, MegaMan Zero rocked.

4. MacsomJRR macrumors 6502a

MacsomJRR

I joined up with Gamefly just for this reason. There are so mang games out there and I gotta try them all:)

5. 2nyRiggz thread starter macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

This game is excellent...its hard but its lovelyful....i'm loving it and i got it for $29.00. Last time i played MM was on the NES but this is good.

Bless

6. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

I just bought the Mega Man and Mega Man X Collections. Saved a lot of money there. I also love the Zero games.

7. CubeHacker macrumors 65816

CubeHacker

Is it only the first X, or the first 3? Although I loved the first Mega Man X, its so painfully easy, I can beat it with a blindfold on in like 1 hour.

8. 2nyRiggz thread starter macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Its only one. Its the exact same one from the SNES but with 3D visuals and they changed up a few things and added some extras to the mix....it a hard game still...its really good(still playing it)

Bless

9. brokinbyrd macrumors newbie

brokinbyrd

Buy it

This game is amazing, the remake has a few things changed up, and you can play as vile, which is bad ass.

10. crachoar macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the subliminal advertisement, you spy bastard.

How much do they pay you for this nonsense?