Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
It depends. By free choice when i am out normally, no.
If i was going to a fancy dressed party dressed as the opposite sex then probably but if i am meant to be female, i would probably use female mascara (im tight and wouldn't buy it but just borrow it).
I have worn it before and it didnt do anything (for a scool play)

swingerofbirch

macrumors 68040
H&M (a UK clothing chain) are now selling men's mascara. What distinguishes it from women's mascara, I don't know. Probably the packaging... MaxLash etc. ;)

Anyway... just how ready are you to take it like a man?

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/fashion/story/0,,1995814,00.html

I am VERY protective of my Swedish heritage so I just had to point out that HM is actually a Swedish company. :)

I have no qualms about wearing makeup as a man, although I never have--well actually I used to use a tinted moisturizer.

I will say the whole thing about it being for men is purely psychological. There are no physiological differences for men that dictate this whole thing about having skincare, shampoo, or make up products for either men or women. It's the adult equivalent of underoos having fire-trucks for boys and princesses for girls.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.