mercury

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by davidwes, May 27, 2005.

1. davidwes macrumors regular

I am curently trying to connect to someone's msn video confrence on mercury v. 1708.
    When I get invited to see someone it says, we support videoconfrenceing but you have to download some files.
    Unfortunately it doesn't say where to download it.
    Any help?

2. davidwes thread starter macrumors regular

update

Okay, I found a verson 1079 that has the webcam stuff already downloaded. But now, when viewing the webcam I just get a screenshot, no movement

And this person's webcam for some reason I can not see on yahoo.

3. Makosuke macrumors 603

I can't help you at all with this one, but I do suggest that you'd increase your chances of getting a response if you gave your thread a more descriptive title.

"Trouble with msn video confrence on mercury" or something like that tells people who might know something what you need to know. "mercury" is the name of several different products, and I only looked at the thread myself out of curiosity as to which one it was.

4. Crikey macrumors 6502

I second the previous poster's advice. I only checked out this thread because I was wondering why someone would file a post about the hazardous materials used in LCD screens under "Mac Software". Hadn't heard about software called "mercury".

Crikey

5. davidwes thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the advice. I totally did not think about it!

6. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

AIM should work from iChat to AIM with VIDEO, audio (only) doesn't work. Video+Audio should be good.