1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Messenger bag advice

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by LEVENDIZ, Feb 19, 2013.

1. macrumors member

Just brought an 11 inch MacBook Air and need a messenger to take to school. It has to fit an A4 exercise book (pretty thick one), school diary (is a bit bigger then an iPad Mini, small pencil case, iPad Mini with a little room to spare.

If anyone has a bag that can fit all this and would recommend it thanks, i'd like to have an option between leather and fabric.

Thanks, LEVz

2. macrumors 68030

timbuk2.com

I have fancier bags, but the Timbuk2 bag is the one I use most often...

3. macrumors 6502

msjones

I recently picked up a Ogio Hip Hop bag for my work gear, its pretty awesome.

4. macrumors 603

swiftaw

I'm a big fan of the Tom Bihn ID Bag with the Brain Cell insert.

5. macrumors member

Thanks for the suggestions guys, i was looking for something a little more plain on the outside :confused:

6. macrumors 65816

I'm rather fond of my Jack Daniels messenger bag which has a leather look, very subtle logo, and came free with purchase of 3 bottles.

7. macrumors demi-god

JHUFrank

8. macrumors newbie

Timbuk2 all the way. You can order a custom one and it can be as plain as you want.

Dedicated laptop storage plus a place for your iPad.

9. macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

I have a merrell bag (daily brief) Comes in Black on their site but you can get it in Khaki on other sites, it's nice and only $99

[​IMG]

Merrell now has another bag as well for $109. I've been a fan of merrell products for a while now.

http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/31552U/0/Unisex/Transport-Brief

Just noticed you're not in the USA....not sure what your options are for this anyway.

10. macrumors 6502

11. macrumors 6502

Check Crumpler, I love mine.

12. macrumors 68000

Bbpbags.com makes great stuff. Check it out.

13. macrumors regular

+1
    I have just a straight black bag. Plain, subtle, there when I need it. Not looking to attract attention.

14. LEVENDIZ, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013

macrumors member