Meterologist 1.2.3

Discussion in 'New Mac Application Announcements' started by King Cobra, Feb 2, 2003.

1. macrumors 603

updated from 1.2.2

http://homepage.mac.com/fahrenba/meteo/meteo.html

Meteorologist is a simple interface to weather provided by weather.com. I started working on it as a pet project when WeatherPop was broke for a couple days. It's developed nicely, and I thought some other Mac users may find it useful as well. Meteo. provides the ability to show the weather in the main menu or the dock, each displaying more detail in a pop-up menu, whose contents are customizeable from the preferences. You can also change several of the appearance settings for the dock, in addition to setting whether to display temperature data in Celsius or Fahrenheight.

2. macrumors 68000

Freg3000

Wow, it wouldn't even launch for me...

I went back to version 1.2.2.

I'll wait until I hear other people's thoughts here on VersionTracker (even though I haven't seen it posted yet).

3. Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

won't launch for me either

4. macrumors 6502

launches for me but i still get the name of the day of the week under "Date:" in the forcast [as opposed to the actual date][e.g. "Tomorrow Date: Tomorrow". anyone else have this?

5. macrumors regular

didn't launch for me, but then i read the frequent problems file that comes with it. :]

pulled the prefs and all is fine.

6. macrumors 6502

Works fine for me. Very handy to have, and one less reason to watch tv. I like it. :)

7. big
    macrumors 65816

big

damn, I'll never have to get up to go outside now.... I am a fan, thanks for turning me into a sleeping, sitting Mac zombie (no really, good work!)

very very nice

8. macrumors 68020

bennetsaysargh

i love this little thingy
    whoever made it is a genious:)