Metropolitan Home calls Apple Extraordinary

Discussion in 'Community' started by rainman::|:|, Apr 8, 2003.

1. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

One of the things I'm very interested in is contemporary design, and to that end I am a subscriber of the magazine Metropolitan Home. They're a magazine that often features Macs in their photoshoots, and has mentioned Apple on a few occasions. This month, they did a "Design 100: The Best of the Best: Extraordinary Things" section where they rated anything and everything. Sure enough, they proclaim Apple the "User-friendliest 'Geek Chic' Zone"-- complete with a photo and paragraph about the SoHo Apple Store.

Okay, i'll admit i'm a little overexcited... but it's so cool when your two biggest interests meet up...

:)
    pnw

2. RandomDeadHead macrumors 6502

3. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

ha ha ha...that's pretty funny...I get that magazine as well. ;)

My subscription was the result of a ticket purchase from expedia.com last year. It's got some really cool stuff inside. :D

4. bombensington macrumors regular

Re: Metropolitan Home calls Apple Extraordinary

i so agree on this.

i think we have semi-similar design tastes...in an old thread you recommended design within reach, it's awesome! i love their catalog. metropolitan home, though i don't have a subscription, i read through on a regular basis - is very nice as well.