Michael Jackson on the run

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Nov 21, 2003.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

This pic is way too good.

Attached Files:

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Thank you for posting that picture mymemory. Just the further actions of a clown. That makes him look even more like a clown. :p

3. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

hehe...I've gotten this a couple times already in emails from friends... :eek: :D

4. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

MacFan26

That really is quite a great picture. Do they even know where he is now?

Powerbook G5, I love your signature! :)

5. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

6. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

Michael Jackson is a freak. No doubt about it. Likely, he's functionally insane to boot. But I don't believe that he's a child molester. It's just some opportunistic bottom-feeders just trying to make a quick buck.

7. sonofslim macrumors 6502a

sonofslim

when i first heard there was a warrant out for him, i REALLY hoped something like this would actually transpire. i was picturing MJ in a big Peter Pan pirate ship on the expressway, with helicopters up above sending live feeds to the networks.

does anyone remember when michael jackson was just an eccentric pop star, and not a freakish boy-man, irrevocably divorced from reality?

8. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

That's precisely how I feel and I think its horrible that he gets so much press (along with Kobe Bryant) when more important things should be getting press - like say the deterioration of the environment, or the wars going on, etc.

scem0

9. strider42 macrumors 65816

strider42

That would be the best case scenario. If its just bottom feeders, then no children were molested. If, on the other hand, a child was molested, its a major issue. Maybe not something that should dominate the news the way it does (nothing involving celebrities should get as much press as they do), but its certainly something that has to be investigated if the accusation is raised. Innocent until proven guilty for sure, but it wouldn't be right to dismiss the accusations either until the investigation is concluded.

10. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I really strongly doubt MJ has committed any molestation.

He doesn't seem like that kind of person to me... His obsession with kids is kind of freaky, but I don't think it is anything sexual.

But it could be possible.

scem0

11. railthinner macrumors regular

what???????

poor guy?

If there is a hell, he'll be rooming with some priest, who'll fiddle with him for eternity. I'm sure his Mike's father will be there is well receiving a bat in the hind side from some demonic emulation of his twisted son. What goes around comes back stronger.

12. blueflame macrumors 6502a

blueflame

if you guys like funny sh*t

check out the comic section of my site, has tons of this kind of stuff

www.homepage.mac.com/saerdna

peace all

13. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

It is still illegal to molest an opportunistic bottom-feeder. Besides, without a civil suit they will not be making a "quick buck."

If Michael Jackson was not a celebrity he would have been institutionalized by now. The man admits to sleeping with children and is intent on mutilating himself. It is also painfully obvious that he is anorexic.

Consider this: If he is willing to do that to himself what might he be willing to do to other human beings?

14. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

Alass, I do. He is still the best dancer and one of the best songwriters around, It's tragic to see what he has done to himself, and what other have and are trying to do to his image.

15. SiliconAddict macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

Last time I checked he had never admitted to sleeping with children unless you are talking "SLEEPING" in which case that isn't illegal. Is Jackson a freak? Sure. You would be too if you had his life. The guy was messed up from the get go. And quite honestly I'm sick of people passing judgment on the man simply based on looks and a serious case of eccentricity. The only thing that comes close to proof of child abuse or molestation is Jackson hanging his kid off the balcony in Germany. You have to be several fries short of a happy meal to do that.
    At any rate I don't really care about this guy. It's another world wide fixation to wake people up from their dull lives. That is the only thing I can figure as to why people go psycho over things like OJ Simson, Kobe, Jackson, etc. Its sensationalistic BS and I have better ways to kill my brain cells then to stay abreast of what is currently happening in the Jackson case this hour.
    No one knows anything hence the reason they searched wonderland, fairyland, dairyland, whatever. They are trying to prove the charges against him and I'm one of those people who believes in innocent until proven guilty. Until hard proof is presented that proves Jackson a child molester I'll consider this a witch hunt.
    Sorry if I'm a tad short but at work this is all anyone has talked about this week and after, what?, 3 days of it. It gets old REALLY fast. Jackson this. Jackson that. What a freak. Well I think. Well I know. *sighs* No one knows crap at this point.

PS- If nothing else the pic is funny as heck. Too bad it wasn't white and made by ford ;)

16. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

I've never heard that, gold.
    But I agree totally give Jacko a break.